- Donate your used car to help build local affordable homes;
- Next volunteer orientation: June 18th, 10am at the Habitat ReStore;
- Sign up to volunteer with Habitat
We are recruiting for 2 AmeriCorps positions that will start in late summer/early fall:
- AmeriCorps National Construction Crew Leader - This position will assist and lead construction projects, working directly with volunteers and Habitat homebuyers.
- AmeriCorps VISTA Program Development, Youth - This position will be developing a sustainable youth program and engaging youth from around the community.
- For more information about how to apply visit www.habitat.org/americorps or email email@example.com.
Construction of our 4th affordable housing development will begin in 2016. Located on Sawyer Avenue in Carpinteria, the project will provide three affordable homes for low-income families. DMHA Architecture will be the architect for this new project. For more information, please contact the Habitat office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our Volunteer page for specific volunteer opportunities.
Help Build Bright Futures for Habitat Families
The gift you make today allows Habitat for Habitat to help hardworking families provide a stable home for their children. Consider joining the Carpenter's Club and pledging monthly financial support to help build a home for a local, low-income family. Your gift will have a substantial and immediate impact.
$25/month: buys a front door.
$50/month: buys Insulation to keep a family warm.
$100/month: buys high-quality flooring & carpeting.
$250/month: buys cabinets for a new home.
$500/month: buys a roof over a family's head.